Musketeer provides complete cost-effective solutions in the modern world of applied hydraulics and pneumatics technology
- Turnkey systems designed, installed and maintained
- Distributes & services ALL MAJOR RANGES of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment
- Distributes & services ALL MAJOR RANGES of accumulators and associated equipment
- Refurbishes & upgrades hydraulic power units and cylinders
- All repeat and/or rework is carried out in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations
We designed and manufactured a hydraulically powered machine to open the bridge across a lock on the Moyvanagher Canal at Kilrea, in Co.Londonderry, the longest canal in Northern Ireland and one of the Province's 'Hidden Gems'.
Previously, the bridge was operated manually, which was an extremely labour-intensive exercise to say the least, taking about 20 minutes to open and a further 20 minutes to close. With our hydraulically operated system, opening and closing the bridge now takes about three minutes each way - without the hard graft!